The development of science and technology is endless. There is no best machine, only better and better machines. The five-axis machining center has attracted people all over the world with its excellent flexible and automated performance, excellent and stable precision, and agile and diverse functions. Attention, it has created a precedent for the development of mechanical products to mechatronics, so the five-axis machining center has become a core technology in advanced manufacturing technology and 5 axis machining center factory. On the other hand, through continuous research, the deepening application of information technology has promoted the further improvement of the five-axis machining center. The five-axis machining center is an important basic equipment in the machine tool manufacturing industry, so its development has always attracted people's attention. In recent years, my country's machine tool manufacturing industry has faced both good opportunities for the development of manufacturing equipment and the pressure of market competition. From a technical point of view, accelerating the promotion of five-axis machining centers will be a key to the sustainable development of the machine tool manufacturing industry. At present, the world's advanced manufacturing technology continues to rise, the application of ultra-high-speed cutting, ultra-precision machining and other technologies, the rapid development of flexible manufacturing systems and the continuous maturity of computer integrated systems have put forward higher requirements for CNC machining technology.
Deed CNC 5 axis machining center factory has been manufacturing 5 axis gantry machining center and 5 axis vertical machining center with professional technologies and experienced teams.
1. Tool centralized sorting method: Divide the process according to the tools used, and process all the processing parts on the part.
2. Sorting by processing parts: For parts with a lot of processing content, they can be divided into several parts according to their structural characteristics, such as inner shape, outer shape, curved surface or plane.
3. Using the finishing method: increase the rigidity of the machine tool and ensure the accuracy of the parts.
1. The intelligent modern 5 axis vertical machining center will introduce adaptive control technology to automatically adjust the working parameters according to the change of cutting conditions, so that the best working state can be maintained during the machining process, so as to obtain higher machining accuracy and smaller surface area. Roughness, but also can improve the service life of the tool and the production efficiency of the equipment. It has the functions of self-diagnosis and self-repair. In the whole working state, the system carries out self-diagnosis and inspection on the CNC system itself and various equipments connected to it at any time. Once a fault occurs, measures such as shutting down are taken immediately, and a fault alarm is performed to indicate the location and cause of the fault. It is also possible to automatically take the failed module offline and switch on the spare module to ensure unattended working environment requirements. In order to achieve higher fault diagnosis requirements, the development trend is to use artificial intelligence expert diagnosis system.
2. Maximum reliability The reliability of the five-axis machining center has always been the main indicator that users are most concerned about. The numerical control system will use higher integrated circuit chips, and use large-scale or ultra-large-scale special-purpose and hybrid integrated circuits to reduce the number of components and improve reliability. The hardware functions are softwareized to meet the requirements of various control functions. At the same time, the modularization, standardization, generalization and serialization of the hardware structure of the machine tool body are adopted, which not only increases the hardware production batch, but also facilitates the organization of production and quality control. It also realizes fault diagnosis and alarm for the hardware, software and various external devices in the system by automatically running various diagnostic programs such as startup diagnosis, online diagnosis and offline diagnosis. Use alarm prompts to eliminate faults in time; use fault-tolerant technology to adopt "redundant" design for important components to achieve fault self-recovery; use various testing and monitoring technologies In the event of an accident, the corresponding protection is automatically performed.
3. Miniaturization of the control system The miniaturization of the numerical control system facilitates the integration of mechanical and electrical devices. At present, ultra-large-scale integrated components and multi-layer printed circuit boards are mainly used, and three-dimensional installation methods are adopted to enable high-density installation of electronic components and reduce the occupied space of the system on a large scale. The use of a new type of color liquid crystal thin display to replace the traditional cathode ray tube will further miniaturize the numerical control operating system. In this way, it can be easily installed on the machine tool, which is more convenient for the operation and use of the five-axis machining center.
4. CNC programming automation At present, CAD/CAM graphic interactive automatic programming has been widely used, which is a new trend in the development of five-axis machining centers. It uses the part processing pattern drawn by CAD, and then performs calculation and post-processing through the tool path data in the computer, so as to automatically generate the NC part processing program to realize the integration of CAD and CAM. With the development of CIMS technology, a fully automatic programming method integrating CAD/CAPP/CAM has emerged. The biggest difference between it and CAD/CAM system programming is that the processing parameters required for programming do not need to be manually obtained from the CAPP database.