V850L Vertical Machining Center is a widely used hot product that is very popular with machining company users because of its wide machining area, small footprint, and low-cost features. In general, the machining area of the workpiece is 850 * 510 * 510mm and can finish machining various complex parts such as disks, plates, shells, cams, shapes, etc. within its machining area with one set-up such as drilling. Milling, drilling, expanding, reaming, thread cutting, and other processes.
Main structural features.
1. Base, saddle, table, column, headstock, and other important foundation parts using mineral casting and German welding technology to ensure the high rigidity of the foundation parts and the bending damping performance; Foundation parts after aging treatment, in order to ensure the long-term use of the machine tool accuracy stability, to provide a guarantee of the reliability of machine performance.
2. X, Y, Z direction guide is a rectangular guide, guide surface without frictional resistance of the feed movement, no low-speed creep phenomenon, improves the life of the machine precision.
3. X, Y, Z three direction feed using brand high-precision high-strength ball screws, high feed speed, high machine tool positioning accuracy.
4. X, Y, Z three directions of the guide rails, screw are enclosed protection, to ensure the cleanliness of the screw and guideway, to ensure the accuracy of machine tool transmission and movement.
5. The machine tool outer protection is equipped with a fully enclosed structure, which is safe and reliable; a Semi-protective structure is optional.
6. The operating system of China CNC vertical machining center is designed with ergonomic principles, easy to operate.
7. The use of the central manual lubricator, stable and reliable work.
8. Full working, easy to operate, stable, and reliable precision.
The vertical machining center V850L is suitable for:1.11-2
1, The inner and outer curve contour formed by a straight line and a circular arc, especially the curve contour such as non-circular curve and list curve by mathematical expressions and the space surface given mathematical model.
2, Parts with many sizes, complex shapes, are difficult to scratch and see.
3, The inner cavity-type and the inside of the box, are usually difficult to observe, measure and control when processed by ordinary milling machines, etc.
4, High precision holes or planes with strict position tolerance requirements.
5, Simple surfaces or shapes that can be machined on the fly in a facility.
6, Processing can effectively improve productivity and reduce the labor intensity of general processing content.
The V850L vertical machining center is not suitable for the following situations.
1, The products that take a long time to set up the machine.
2, The machining allowance is not stable, and the high-speed machine cannot automatically adjust the coordinate position of the part of the product.
3, Can not be completed in a single terminal scattered parts of the product.