The vertical machining center is that the main shaft is perpendicular to the worktable. It is mainly suitable for the processing of plates, plates, molds and small shell parts. It is at least three axes and two linkages. Generally, three axes and three linkages can be completed. control.
The vertical machining center is convenient for workpiece clamping and positioning, the tool movement trajectory is easy to observe, the debugging program is easy to check and measure, and problems can be found in time, which can be stopped or modified, and the cooling conditions are easy to set. The Cartesian coordinate system is consistent, it feels intuitive, and the pattern viewing angle is the same.
1. Low fuel consumption and cost saving;
2. There is no problem of difficult atomization of high-viscosity lubricating oil; it is suitable for any oil;
3. Environmental protection and no pollution. Because there will be no oil mist sprayed, it will not pollute the surrounding environment;
4. The oil supply is accurate. According to different needs, the oil can be delivered to the lubrication points such as the main shaft and the lead screw by adding a regulating valve;
5. Automatic detection and monitoring. It can be detected whether the lubricating oil is normal. If the lubrication is poor, it can alarm and stop to avoid abnormal operation of the equipment;
6. Rolling bearings are especially suitable for the main shaft. It has a certain air cooling effect, which can reduce the working temperature of the bearing, thereby prolonging the service life of the spindle.
1. Refuel each lubricating point, fill the hydraulic oil tank with the required hydraulic oil, and connect the air source.
2. Power on, each component is powered separately or after each component is powered on and tested once, and then fully powered. Observe whether each component has an alarm, manually observe whether each component is normal, and whether each safety device is functioning, so that all aspects of the machine tool can be operated and Get moving.
3, grouting. After the initial operation, the geometric accuracy of the machine tool is roughly adjusted, and the relative position of the disassembled main moving parts and the host is adjusted. Align the tool magazine, manipulator, exchange table, position alignment, etc. After these tasks are done, the anchor bolts of the main engine and accessories can be filled with quick-drying cement, and the reserved holes for the anchor bolts can be filled.
4. Debugging. Prepare various testing tools, such as precision level, standard square, parallel square tube, etc.
5. Finely adjust the level of the machine tool to make the geometric accuracy reach the allowable error range, and use multi-point pad support to adjust the bed to the level in a free state to ensure the stability of the bed after adjustment.
6. Adjust the position of the manipulator relative to the main shaft by manual operation, and use the adjusting mandrel. When installing a heavy tool holder, it is necessary to perform automatic exchange of the tool magazine to the spindle position for many times, so as to be accurate and not collide.
7. Move the worktable to the exchange position, adjust the relative position of the pallet station and the exchange worktable to achieve a smooth automatic exchange of the worktable, and install a large load of the worktable for multiple exchanges.
8. Check whether the setting parameters of the numerical control system and the programmable controller PLC device conform to the specified data in the random data, and then test the main operation functions, safety measures, and the implementation of common instructions.