According to the part structure, accuracy, characteristics, and production mode, we analyze the processing technology of aluminum alloy thin-wall die castings:
1. the wall is thin and the blank deformation is large;
2. The relationship between processing parts and nonprocessing parts is close;
3. Due to the small cutting resistance of materials, the rigidity requirements for machining machine tools are not high;
4. The accuracy requirements of parts are not high, requiring high speed and high processing efficiency;
5. There are many types of parts and the replacement is frequent, which is convenient for organizing production;
6. Long time and high-intensity continuous processing, with high requirements for machine tools and cutting tools.